This recipe is super simple and one of my staple Dzgo-to’sdz when it’s cold out. It’s great for meal prepping. You can double up this recipe and make more for the week ahead or for a crowd. If you like you can use lean ground beef or ground turkey as well if you can’t get ahold of the Buffalo meat. Bison is the Dzfancydz French way of saying it! The spaghetti squash instructions are in the original The Bikini model Cookbook p. 137.
- 1 lbs. ground, sirloin bison
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 10 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp. Oregano fresh or 1 tsp. dried
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil or 2 tsp. dried
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley or 1 tsp. dried
- 2 tsp. fresh marjoram or 1 tsp. dried
- Sea or iodized salt and pepper to taste
- Dried Chilies to taste
- 5 cups spaghetti squash, cooked as per p. 137 The Bikini Model Cookbook
- In a medium/large stewing pot, cook bison over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, zucchini, red pepper, tomatoes and spices, along with salt, pepper and dried chilies if you like.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally, then simmer covered for
Makes 5 servings: Serving Size= 1 cup spaghetti Squash and approx. 1 cup of Bison Marinara Sauce
Calories Per Serving: 257, Protein, 22.8g, Carbohydrates: 22.5g, Fat: 10.1g
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook,” you get:
- 150+ Bikini Model Recipes in the Original Cookbook PLUS unlimited new recipe updates (more updates in the members area)
- A Grocery Guide: So you know what to buy at the grocery store
- A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked. Also Bonus UNLIMITED Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities, Fitness Competitors as well as transformations success stories which are sent out via email as they come out
4. The opportunity to do the #BFFCHALLENGE absolutely for FREE!
Keep each other motivated and inspired on the community page
Online Training Now Available!
Thanks for checking out my blog subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes to come this year. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime HERE. I love to see your recipe re-creations 😉 on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.
Have a healthy week! 😀